If it ain't broke...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Yes, I am a pushover. What of it?

First off, let me apologize for being a bad blogger of late. I haven't posted in months, and for that I am sorry. Unfortunately, I don't get much me-time, and when I do, I prefer to spend it on other things, like bathing for example.

Now, on to your regularly scheduled bitching.

I'm beginning to suspect I have no one to blame but myself (and possibly dh) for Reed's opinion that he is the center of the universe. We spoil that kid like nobody's business. Just 2 days after Christmas, Daddy bought him another train set to increase his collection. 2 days later, I bought him yet more pieces for it. It's so hard not to buy them, when he enjoys them so much. The look of joy on his face when he plays with his train setup is priceless, and I just can't bring myself to deny him that happiness. So sue me! To my credit, when he's playing with his trains, he's quiet, still and well-behaved. How could I not want that to last as long as possible?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home