If it ain't broke...

Monday, August 08, 2005

A Day of Disappointments

I'm bummed today. I had 2 major disappointments today. First, we scheduled Heath's Vasectomy. I am very sad about this. I am not ready to declare that we will never have any more kids. I realize that we can't afford another baby right now, but I'm not ready to rule it out forever. But, Heath feels that 2 kids are enough, and I'm supporting that decision.

Second, I went to a local gym today to find out about membership, and discovered that I can't afford it. I was really hoping that this gym would be something we could manage, because I really want to lose some of this baby weight. I can no longer convince myself that I'll just get pregnant again and gain it all back anyway, since I won't. I'm ready to return to myself, but can't.

I'm too depressed to rant. I'll vent twice as hard tomorrow, I promise.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home