If it ain't broke...

Friday, August 12, 2005

One day down, only the rest of my life to go

Well, we had our first night together last night. After 2.5 hours, Reed was finally sleeping deeply enough for me to sneak out. Today I am so stiff I can barely turn my head. This better work soon, because I don't know how long I can keep this up. I must admit, though, it was nice to get up this morning, and not have to clean up the messes from last night. I didn't get much done afterwards, but hopefully as time goes on, he'll sleep earlier, and I can actually accomplish something.

This morning, as a reward for going to bed so well, I let him come on a little field trip with me. I got a new yard toy for him on Freecycle. We went to pick it up, and you should have seen his eyes light up when I put the new dune buggy in the front seat of the car. That made last night worth it, no question.

I guess I'm getting soft in my old age.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home