If it ain't broke...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Speechless

So I've been racking my brain for the past week or so about a blog topic.

I. got. nothin'.

So sorry, fellow bloggers. I am a dud this week. Nothing of interest has happened (although on the bright side, this means no major mishaps either), and I have no life outside of the craziness of my children, therefore no subject matter.

So for lack of something interesting to say, here are some pictures of the loves of my life:

2 comment(s):

Wow! I love how you did the pictures. How did you do that? I have always been a fan of BW. I think the picture of your kids on the slide is my favorite.

Take care,
Kristin

By Blogger Mom to Mr. Handsome, at 7:18 PM  

Actually, those are professionally taken pictures (my kids "modeled" for some photographers last fall), and the photographer did the color effects. I am pretty handy with photo editing software, though, and would be happy to share some tips. =]

By Blogger Steph, at 8:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home